It is with great pleasure that we can announce a new and exciting partnership between Monria and Planet Toulan. We are delighted with our new beginning, and henceforth Virtualsense will be responsible for all Development Operations, Marketing and Community Management of both Planet Toulan and Monria.
We’ve been friends for quite some time now having lengthy discussions about Entropia and gaming, emerging technologies and how to improve the environments for our respective communities. Over these long talks we have grown our friendship into an alliance, and have come to a mutual respect for each other’s strengths and where they lie. It was during these chats that our focus turned toward exploring ways we could work together for the benefit of both Monria and Toulan.
Since inception, Virtualsense has been created as a business within the Entropia Universe with the goal to add value to the virtual world, create communities, engaging content, storylines and gameplay, and now this dream has become a reality.
Throughout this journey MindArk has been very supportive and positive about ideas that can add value to the Entropia Universe. Since our experience of managing and marketing Monria in partnership with MindArk has been so positive it has only fueled our desire to make a greater contribution to the Entropia ecosystem.
Toulan’s Team has put great effort into the beauty of the planet and has been extremely impressed by what the Virtualsense team has been able to achieve with Monria. With more development autonomy we have every confidence that the right team is in place to build a bright future for both Toulan and Monria.
What this means for Toulan
- All future development will be undertaken by Virtualsense.
- Virtualsense will be responsible for all Marketing and Promotion of Planet Toulan.
- The Virtualsense Team will Manage the Planet Toulan Community including all future events.
What this means for Monria
- Monria will continue to be developed, marketed and managed as it is today.
- We have a greater capacity to develop and will bring even more content to Monria!
We have already started work on future content but we need to be very careful in how we go forward with our development. We don’t want to make promises that we cannot keep. It is evident on Monria that Virtualsense takes things at a steady yet achievable pace. We now have more control over this pace than we have ever had before but we will continue to proceed with purpose while prioritizing the content we feel will have the most benefit to our communities.
We would like to share the areas we are focusing on, and our vision of the future possibilities in this new age:
- The shops and apartments on Planet Toulan will be released and attainable through in-game activity.
- Monria will be expanded and new content added over time.
- We will focus on introducing more uses for Planet Toulan resources.
- We want to continue working with the community to support the growth of both locations through community initiatives.
- Cross location events/missions are something that we would like to make possible at some point.
- We intend to connect the lore between Monria and Toulan through storyline and missions while maintaining their own identities.
- We will apply what we’ve learned from Monria to Toulan and grow the community through new player acquisition.
- We will continue to support the Monria Space Travel Program managed by Anny Thundergirl and wish to extend the benefit to future Toulan Borns and Toulan estate owners at the appropriate time.
- For each VU we will be concentrating on resolving existing and new bugs in as timely a manner as possible.
- We will focus on player content to serve game play with a purpose and utilize the platform systems to that end.
Virtualsense is currently going through a transition and handover period so that we’re fully operational but we wanted to share this information with the community as early as possible. The team at MindArk is fully supporting us to make this transition as smooth as possible.
Some of the current efforts underway are:
- Construction of a new Virtualsense website for the purpose of marketing both Monria and Toulan.
- Preparation of a migration of the Toulan and Monria forums to a single forum shared by both communities.
- Development of concepts/roadmaps for both Monria and Toulan.
- Research of Planet Toulan including lore, missions, content and reported bugs.
- A renewed focus on the utility and purpose of loot on Toulan.
- Review of all community initiatives and events.
We would like to thank the loyal and positive supporters from both communities. Although we have a lot of work to do we are really excited about the potential for the years ahead and look forward to the continued growth of both Toulan and Monria.
The primary goal of Virtualsense has always been to make a positive contribution to the Entropia Universe and to bring more players to our community. We will continue to work hard toward this goal into the future.
On a final note, we have always worked very closely with the team at MindArk and none of this would have been possible without their guidance. Over the years we have built relationships with some really good people who share the same goals and passion as we do.
Thank you for all you have done to support us.
Here’s to a New Beginning!
Ant & Mohammed