Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please use this thread for all communication regarding:
  • announcing a repair skilling run
  • indicating your interest in participating in a repair skilling run
  • asking questions
The goal is to get as many new and low-level players doing the repair runs as possible so they can skill up quicker and move along their path of progression with their experiences. For right now, Tedros 420 Daemonos will be conducting the repair skilling runs on non-event Saturdays and he will be doing advertising in chat channels in the game during the week leading up to the Saturday repair skilling run, and an ad will also be placed in the Monria and Toulan ad systems in the game for the duration of the week leading up to the Saturday run.

Might be a good idea to friend list Tedros 420 Daemonos in the game in case you have any questions there as well.

Check in on the Yamato Repair Skilling Schedule and be sure to review the Yamato Repair Skilling Program for details on how repair runs are done, and what is expected during a repair run.

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
YAMATO REPAIR SKILLING RUN!

Starting from Monria Space Station, Saturday, July 6th from 16:00-20:00 game time!

I will be at DSEC Forensics 30 mins prior to start of run (@15 minutes before start will board Yamato) for any questions.

Announcements will be made in Yamato and Monria game chat and the forum Shoutbox, after the repair run has started, when we are heading back to Monria SS if you would like to join in later!

If you are not already on the Yamato Guest list please visit Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List to be added beforehand.

Be sure to review the Yamato Repair Skilling Program for details on how repair runs are done, and what is expected during a repair run.

For future dates and times visit Yamato Repair Skilling Schedule.

Be sure to have repair tools and plenty of welding wire. However, I may have some extras of both on hand.

Recommended amount:
2 - Vehicle RK-0
105k - Welding Wire

(Note: 6543 uses @ 8 per click = 52,344 wire for full RK-0)

Feel free to add me to your in-game friends list for any questions - Tedros 420 Daemonos

Last edited:

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member

Repair Tip #1 - The Engineering gained from repairing can add to graduating Mentoring!

Starting from Monria Space Station, Saturday, July 20th from 16:00-20:00 game time!

I will be at DSEC Forensics 30 mins prior to start of run (@15 minutes before start will board Yamato) for any questions.

Announcements will be made in Yamato and Monria game chat and the forum Shoutbox, after the repair run has started, when we are heading back to Monria SS if you would like to join in later!

If you are not already on the Yamato Guest list please visit Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List to be added beforehand.

Be sure to review the Yamato Repair Skilling Program for details on how repair runs are done, and what is expected during a repair run.

Be sure to have repair tools and plenty of welding wire.
1- Full tt RK-0 and 52.5k- Welding Wire should be enough for 4 hours of repairing.
However, I may have some extras of both on hand.

Recommended amount:
2 - Vehicle RK-0
105k - Welding Wire

Feel free to add me to your in-game friends list for any questions - Tedros 420 Daemonos

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member

Repair Tip #2 - Repairing can unlock Blueprint Comprehension!

Starting from Monria Space Station, Saturday, August 3rd from 16:00-20:00 game time!

1- Full tt RK-0 and 52.5k- Welding Wire should be enough for 4 hours of repairing.

Recommended amount:
2 - Vehicle RK-0
105k - Welding Wire

Last edited:

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
im warping there, hope i can still make it, logged out atm

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member

Repair Tip #3 - There are no summons for Yamato Repair Runs, we will board the Yamato via Monria Space Station or hanger via the ship portal.

Starting from Monria Space Station, Saturday, August 10th from 16:00-20:00 game time!

1 - Full tt RK-0 and 52.5k - Welding Wire should be enough for 4 hours or more of repairing.

Recommended amount:
2 - Vehicle RK-0
105k - Welding Wire

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member

Repair Tip #4 - Damage to the ship needs to be evenly spread across all stations.

Starting from Monria Space Station, Saturday, August 31st from 16:00-20:00 game time!

1 - Full tt RK-0 and 52.5k - Welding Wire should be enough for 4 hours or more of repairing.

Recommended amount:
2 - Vehicle RK-0
105k - Welding Wire

Top Bottom