Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
[System]: Mission completed (Toulan Citizen Programme)
Evgeniy Kage Plevako

Congratz on your Toulan Citizenship ... since I won't be available for a while, I have asked Ant if he would add you to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ohgr ebbhead mcarthy, non monrian, full cost

I see that you are already on the forum passenger list as a paying customer.

I'll ask Ant if he would check the Yamato guest list to make sure you are there. If you were away from the game for a while you could have gotten purged.

Oghr

I see that you are already on the forum passenger list as a paying customer.

I'll ask Ant if he would check the Yamato guest list to make sure you are there. If you were away from the game for a while you could have gotten purged.
would like to go today if you have a flight going, still on arkadia and i checked yamato is still on my space screen. If no summons just let me know what ttime to be aboard. No daily warps where available yesterday, we all appreciate your service

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
would like to go today if you have a flight going, still on arkadia and i checked yamato is still on my space screen. If no summons just let me know what ttime to be aboard. No daily warps where available yesterday, we all appreciate your service

Here is a link to our Yamato Warp Schedule ... the Toulan Event is this weekend so the warp schedule is Thursday and Monday ... otherwise we only fly on Fridays and Sundays ...

Top Bottom