Toulan Bug Reports | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please use this section to post Toulan Bug Reports so that we have a record of them and Ant and Kendra can take care of them ... there is only a short window to fix things or make adjustments before a patch.

eashooko

in cuhof people tend to lag in the beginning room multiple people have had that issue mostly streamers who only lag on stream and not actually in game while some others lag in game as well in the first cuhof room this is an example of streamer donald laging only in cuhof 3 room 1 where the fog is when the fog is gone so is the lag
outside of the cuhof there are no preformance issues

MoonGal

Yamato Pilot
HI. Moongirl here. I have been having a hard time getting the mission 'where's my pants' from Nadira in GV. After some brain storming with the community I found the mission on the completed side of my mission log. I don't know if it could be a bug or something, as I do not recall ever taking the quest. I have been offline for over a year. Any help regarding this quest would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Moongal

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
HI. Moongirl here. I have been having a hard time getting the mission 'where's my pants' from Nadira in GV. After some brain storming with the community I found the mission on the completed side of my mission log. I don't know if it could be a bug or something, as I do not recall ever taking the quest. I have been offline for over a year. Any help regarding this quest would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Moongal

If this is the wrong location instead of the bugs area - was my bad, not MoonGal's.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I moved the posts to the correct location ... I'll catch up with you on Sunday if you're around MoonGal and we'll get this sorted.

MoonGal

Yamato Pilot
here is photo

Attachments

• IMG_20231224_171542.jpg
    IMG_20231224_171542.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 61

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, this is a mystery then if you checked your clothes inventory, the EU website items list, and they are nowhere to be found in storages elsewhere. The mystery is, they are not tradable nor can you sell them, they are avatar bound, so for the mission tracker to show that you completed this task, I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'll have to take this up with Ant after the Christmas Holiday to see where we go from here. :)

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
In CUHOF 04, L8 Mokhat Cuhof Old Alpha are not counting towards Tribute mission.

Frilas

This reply has been removed from the original thread and added to various other threads. Moving a thread into a different category is within the authority of a moderator, as is removing a reply from a thread. However, removing a reply from the original thread and posting it in other threads is impersonating the author. In a context-specific topic like this, it is a pure act of defamation.

Last edited:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Finder still bugged caped at 7,5/9 drops

what was the word again when you know that something is not working as it should but still tell people to buy it claiming it can do something it can not do?
Defamation might be the word your searching for.

The finder has uses per minute that match existing in game finders. If you believe there is a bug please use your words and report it in the following section:

Try to be as specific as possible and describe the actual problem, I can then pass the information on to Mindark who approve the stats of all items released.

Thanks
Ant

Frilas

This reply has been removed from the original thread and added to various other threads. Moving a thread into a different category is within the authority of a moderator, as is removing a reply from a thread. However, removing a reply from the original thread and posting it in other threads is impersonating the author. In a context-specific topic like this, it is a pure act of defamation.

Last edited:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Ant, I appreciate your response, but I want to address a serious issue here, as what’s being said by your team goes beyond a simple misunderstanding.

Firstly, let’s define "defamation": it is the act of damaging someone’s reputation by making false statements. This is exactly what is happening to me, and I have proof to back it up.

On **March 8, 2024**, I raised the bug directly in Monria chat to **DME**, asking how a fair competition would be ensured during the St. Patrick’s Day event. The bug is very relevant, especially since the winner got a reward worth **$400**. I not only reported the issue but also extensively explained how the bug works.

This isn’t the first time I've brought this up either. I originally reported the bug to Mindark a year ago, with follow-up reports providing additional details. Yet when I first mentioned the bug towards the new Finders to DME, I was immediately insulted, accused of not being able to read, without any effort on their part to investigate my claims.

When summarizing DME’s original response as “f*** off,” I was being charitable in my opinion—his actual reply was, dismissing the issue and telling me to handle it myself. Since then, DME continues to insist that the finder works as intended with **9/9 drops**, and I’ve been muted in the Monria chat for questioning his claims. I was muted for asking whether someone had been scammed into buying the finder, using a provocative but completely accurate definition of "scam": a dishonest plan that tricks people into making a purchase based on false information.

DME has publicly accused me of “trolling” multiple times, using his position of authority to cut off my ability to defend myself. This is exactly what defamation looks like. He relies on his status as a community manager to cast me in a negative light, making others believe I’m acting in bad faith, while the actual issue with the finder persists.

The bug is simple to observe: on finders capable of 9/9 drops, there's a 1.3-second window between cooldown and the ability to make the next drop. I even shared a workaround for the bug, which further proves that this isn’t made up. Why would I go through the trouble of identifying a bug, detailing its effects, and offering a solution, if it didn’t exist? I was the only person with access to a 9/9 finder at the time.

What’s happening here is an attempt to silence me while damaging my reputation by spreading false narratives. That, by definition, is defamation.
I'm well aware of all the conversations and I'm not sure why you feel the need to make this so personal. Anyway I'm the one that looks after the development side so it is me that you're accusing of being a scammer as this is my area.

If I can stick with the bug. So basically you are saying that every finder in game with capable 9/9 drops is bugged, including the ones I added last week because you can't do 9 drops per minute. You've previously reported this to Mindark.

Ok thanks I have the information I need and will make sure it gets passed on to Mindark.

Feel free to PM me if you want to provide more details.
Ant

Frilas

Last edited:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
After some investigation I've added the following to the known bugs section on the VU 24.3 announcement thread.

• The Elder Seeker 10 (L) and Elder Seeker 20 (L) | Due to the length of time taken for the 'drop probe' animation it is not possible to perform 9 drops in a row within 60 seconds with the same finder. This is true of all 9/9 use finders, and as it is outside of our control to correct and the same animation happens on all in game finders I've forwarded the information to Mindark.
Thread is here:

Top Bottom