Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

CalypsoFieldTrip-033018.png

break-c.png
It's time for another Monrian Born Field Trip to Calypso. All Monrian Born interested in experiencing this field trip, please be prepared to join us on Friday, March 30th beginning at 22:00 game time, which is the end of our Friday Yamato travel schedule.

If you are on Monria, then you can fly with us during our travel schedule, or if you are already on Calypso, then meet us a little after 22:00 game time at Camp Icarus to coordinate the agenda.

Field Trips are sponsored by the Community Initiatives Program (CIP), and is a part of the Monrian Born Program. Members of the Monria Volunteer Support Team (MVST) accompany us on field trips to help guide our Monrian Born through the activities.

break-c.png

PLANET CALYPSO FIELD TRIP AGENDA
break-c.png

TRAVEL
  • depart Monria for Calypso on Friday, March 30th aboard the Yamato @ 20:00 game time
  • return to Monria from Calypso on Sunday, April 1st aboard the Yamato @ 21:00 game time
COMMUNICATION
  • please let us know your intention of joining us on this field trip -- MVST members too
  • non-MVST community members are welcome to join us as well
  • you will be sent an invite to our in-game field trip channel for communication
ACTIVITIES
  • you will be guided through both the initial Gauntlet and Bukins Spare Rifle missions
  • time permitting, there will be other missions we will guide you through as well
  • there will be TP runs so that you can collect Teleporters at various locations for future exploration
  • we will have a couple of large mob team hunts over the weekend, so watch the chat channel
break-c.png

Any activities with the Monrian community members is fun and crazy because we are a spontaneous and random lot where anything is possible, and it's always good to "Expect the Unexpected." :D

Join us for an opportunity to advance your skills, and to have a lot of fun doing it.
break-c.png

veda

I hope that even if today is exactly two months as I am in game I still can gain something from this field trip.
And of course I would appreciate such field trip on Arkadia because I still have no Arkadian passport.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I hope that even if today is exactly two months as I am in game I still can gain something from this field trip.
And of course I would appreciate such field trip on Arkadia because I still have no Arkadian passport.

You will add to your skill base with the missions that you do on Calypso, as well as from other activities, and the next field trip we do will be to Arkadia.

Anthony Gray Stark

VCAT Team Member
unfortunately the 30th is my brothers birthday and if i even think about missing it someone will do this to me :snapoutofit LOL :p so i wont be around on Friday but hope to be there sometime in the weekend have fun everyone :toast

Cod4

I think that Monrian field trip will be a little longer for me as I was sleeping when Yamato summons... Anyone in similar situaction? Still at Calypso?

Top Bottom