In preparation for the Next Island field trips...

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
In preparation for our Next Island field trips, I found information here , which appears to have been last updated in December of 2016. As far as I can tell the information on the website's "Wiki" tab is the most recent information available. The author of the information is obviously not a native English speaker, but in general he gets the point across.

Also note that there is a "Tutorials" tab which is not Next Island specific, but may be useful for new players who are just starting out in the Entropia Universe. These tutorials, however, contain links to videos that are availabe on YouTube and are several years old. As a result, the information in these videos may not be 100% accurate any more.

One of the problems with Next Island is that it has several missions which no longer work, or can no longer be completed. To address this, I cut and pasted the below information from MISSIONS – actuall working . While it doesn't list the missions that are broken, it does list the missions that are not broken. Here is the list of currently working missions:

NEXT ISLAND
Arthur’s Secret Crush
Beachside Fashion
Getting the Fix
Helen’s Super Epic Hunting Adventure
Lost First-Wave Elysians
Maintenance Problems
Paint & Coloring
Sebastian’s Find (Daily)
Sneaky, Thieving Papoo
Talk to Samuel
The Robot Historian
The Simian Problem : kill all color papoo
Welcome to Crystal Center
The hunting challenges

ANCIENT GREECE
Arachne’s Dilemma
Cyclops Bronze age Challenge : (Arges, Brontes, Sterops)
Looking at distant pasts
Meeting the Gods
The Keys to the Underworld

In addition, in the Wiki, each of these missions has a summary, including mission broker's name, location, mission requirements, and any mission rewards. It is worth a look for anyone who will be helping with the Next Island field trips.

Gunner

David Draxar Born

If you plan a field trip to Next Island one day, know that me (David Draxar Born) or any other members of the society Helping On Next Island would be happy to help and guide people on their arrival.

These days, many things are changing on Next Island, a lot of missions are broken (even some listed as "working" in the first post here), and a few other missions have been created.

Going in Ancient Greece could also be of great danger, as you can activate the teleporter from a distance, without actually adding it to your list : you are then stuck in Ancient Greece.

Well, don't hesitate to PM me Ingame about Next Island if you plan something and need guidance !

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you for the offer David, it would be quite helpful to have someone familiar with current day Next Island as a guide during a field trip.

The field trips to the planets will pick up again in April when I will have a lot more time to devote to Monria and our activities.

If you want to read about articles written about Next Island in the past, check out the EntropiaTimes magazines in our Entropia Universe Archives section near the bottom of the forum. There are 4 of them, and one of the issues has a beautiful cover photo of Next Island. There was a focus on Next Island in that issue.

Thanks again for your offer. I will definitely take you up on it. :)

Zaymin Kane

Hiya David Draxar Born, Anyone on Next Island have that philosophers sword BP or one of the others? if we provide mats possible get one made up? I always wanted one of those ..already have falx n falcata

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hiya David Draxar Born, Anyone on Next Island have that philosophers sword BP or one of the others? if we provide mats possible get one made up? I always wanted one of those ..already have falx n falcata

Not sure how often he visits the Monria forum, but I can get in touch with him to see what can be done. :)

Top Bottom