DSEC9 | Suggestions / Feedback

So I am like 5 months old now, I played for around 2 months here on DSEC and I have done 5x repeats on bots and I wanted to continue next with Talus, however, Talus hits 3x harder than DSEC Bot CB's highest levels, which is around 17dmg which is already a lot especially when they gang up on you compared to 40-50dmg on level 1,2,3 Talus. I think you would need to decrease the dmg from that mob to maybe around 20-25 if you want people to move up and keep playing on DSEC. Otherwise, I don't see it happening anytime soon until properly trained or equipped.

As for loot like Flash, and RAM broken or fixed, I would say the drop rate on 1 GB flash and 4 GB RAM is fine, on Bots, but the rest were dropping extremely rarely. So it takes x5 repeats and on some, I still struggle to get 100 broken or 1 fixed. It's going to be tough with that kind of a drop rate, to upgrade armor. Maybe higher levels of creatures drop them more often I would not know that. I also think RAM and Flash need more usage, they sell slowly or the DSEC auction would need to merge with Monria. Only 1 armor part dropped for me, I had a little bit more luck with HDD getting them 6, which I think is a reasonable reward after a long grind.

Top Bottom