Virtualsense Space Travel Programs | Under New Management

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Effective as of 20 July 2024, the Virtualsense Space Programs are under new management.

New Manager of the Programs is -- Tedros 420 Daemonos

Ted has been a Yamato Pilot since early June and has proven not only to be a quick study, but quite efficient in his duties during a Yamato warp schedule. Over the course of time, Ted has been an incredible community volunteer in so many ways, from responding to questions in our Monria and Toulan chat channels with complete information, including waypoints and links to detailed information, but also as a guide when needed to our dynamic events, especially after we first released them. When he's in the universe, he's always available to help where he can, and has shown just how dedicated he is to community needs.

He is a Volunteer Mentor and had taken on both Monria and Toulan new players as Disciples even before listing himself at the forum that he was available. He is also a member of the Virtualsense Community Assistance Team (VCAT). I did a Player Profile on him in the Dec 2022 Virtualsense Quarterly where he reveals a secret about his avatar that brought to light that he and I were friends back in the day too ... it's a must read.

Ted is incredibly easy to work with, and our chats can be quite teaching because you never know what will spill from the vast real life knowledge he has ... I've learned a lot more about him lately, and I am very pleased to have him step into the management role for our Virtualsense Space Programs.

Be sure to check out the Yamato Repair Skilling Program that he took upon himself to revive as well, he's quite proactive.

Thank you Ted for stepping up, it's appreciated. I have no doubt you will bring an elevated experience to the programs with your ideas. :thumbsup

Top Bottom