Upgrade DSEC Armor Improved - Error Code 61

Semm

Hello!

I got an error code 61 when I'm trying to upgrade an Improved DSEC thigh guard [F] to Modified.
This error occur once all components are dropped in the quest window and I click Submit.

Any hint ?

edit: Got no issue to upgrade the Imp. chest to mod.

Last edited:

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Quick entropialife search shows only 2 (F) Modified pieces have been made. Both harnesses. No other (F) have been made yet.
When checking what is wrong it might be a good idea to check the other (F )pieces too. Just in case. ;)

Edit : goodluck on completing the set.

Tedros Daemonos

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
I do remember when upgrading the Laptop, I went to the wrong workstation/terminal and I got a similar error code. Each workstation is unique to what lvl armor/laptop you are upgrading.

Due to it being the point you are actually dropping parts into the window at the armor chamber (also level specific), could quite possibly be what LS is suggesting.

May or may not be the issue, I hope it gets figured out!

Last edited:

Semm

Quick entropialife search shows only 2 (F) Modified pieces have been made.
Yea, we upgraded an Imp to Mod last week..ish ago. The thigh guard was supposed to be the 2nd armor piece to upgrade.

Due to it being the point you are actually dropping parts into the window at the armor chamber
Yea, as the window ask for specific parts, hard to be misleaded.

Here's the screenshot and we also created a support ticket on entropiauniverse.com

1721417495758.png

Top Bottom