The 3rd Annual HalloWAVE event at the Mountain of Madness!

Spoopy Season is Upon us once more!
Do you have your Elder God's Suit and Shub Spines yet?
Maybe you're Disciple doesn't?
Well do I have a TREAT for you!
This Halloween, come to Monria's DESEC-9 for the multiple wave spawn events!

We will need all participants to have the TPs, which we will help them get the night before from 00:00 Server to 4:00 Server. THOSE ARE NOT THE TIMES OF THE EVENT ITSELF. There's an excellent guide made by Bambideath below.

It at least gets you to Larches Green. The rest of the TPs are in the Mountain of Madness (MoM). I'll make a guide to that within the next week or so. You've got time.
The event itself is between 18:00 and 22:00 on the 31st, with warps going out at 17:00 server time, but can go longer if needed. We are very aware that this is in the middle of Halloween Mayhem, but hopefully those interested will be able to spare a few fricken short hours to help us. We need some heavy hitters to make sure this event goes off without a hitch. Your help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

One more thing, if you haven't yet, please do send a friend request to Red Wolf Rafiere so he can add you to the guest list of the Starfinder 33. That will be our principal warp ship. I am buying warps around the galaxy to get you wherever you are hiding. Got any other excuses? Leave a comment. ;)

Anyway, it is A LOT of fun! I hope to have a good turn out this year. Those who have been around a while know we always have a ball on Halloween!

See you on twitch.tv/fattyprophet, even if you don't want to join in. You are always welcome to watch. :)

Top Bottom