New Taming Content
Introducing Toulan’s new tamble creature “Karmoosh Aleef” with the following unlockable passive buffs
- Skill Gain Pet & Taming 10%
- Decrease Critical Damage 3%
- Auto Loot 45 Meters
The Guardian Village Stable, previous placeholder model have now been updated into a new Stable building model.
New Shack/Hut and a Booth added for the Stable owner.
Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, have been moved from Nahar City to Stable and now has 2 Missions. (both missions have pre-requirement of Nawacore MK3)
Mission : Taming Karmoosh Aleef
Requires hunting all 5 Wave Spawners Boss Mobs, after completing the mission NPC Kenda will provide a “Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key”
Mission : Give Me Your Karmoosh Lateef
(this mission is considered compensation mission for who has Karmoosh Lateef pet, can bypass the Kill 5 Bosses mission and instantly get Key reward)
NPC Kenda asks for your “Karmoosh Lateef”, she will take it and in return provide you with a “Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key”
Fauna & Flora Lab 2 Building is now open, containing Karmoosh Aleef Lab, for both a Solo or Team portal entrance to its dedicated instance, which consumes “Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key” for entry.
“Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key” is a non-tradable item
The Karmoosh Aleef Lab room requires “Nawacore MK3” as a requirement to enter.
The Kenda NPC two missions are not connected to each other, and can be repeated with no limitations.
- The New Player Experience (NPE) has been fixed across multiple of its missions
- Fixed some instances/dungeons that previously incorrectly deducted PECs at entry
- Various Loot and Mining fixes
- Visual fixes of textures, lighting, Moon glow
- Visual and interior/exterior optimization fixes of Nahar Towers Building